Monday 4 November 2013

My Home Lash Perming Kit Experience From Beau Belles London

My Home Lash Perming Kit Experience From Beau Belles London  



Hey Guys,

Over the weekend, I discovered a beauty treatment that I was so amazed by that I feel the need to share it with everyone.

After a heavy Thursday & Friday night getting into the Halloween spirit, I wanted to take time this weekend to re-energise and completely pamper myself. My friend who’s a make up artist recently told me about an eyelash treatment she done and loved that I took this time to try it out…and I am so glad I did.

The treatment is a professional eyelash perming kit, which I ordered from http://www.beaubelleslondon.com/ and was very surprised at how quickly they managed to deliver. What I found makes this home kit so amazing, is that it was very easy to use. At first, I was worried about doing a home treatment so close to my eyes, but after reading the instructions and getting help applying it from a friend, I’m actually gobsmacked at how good the results are.

The professional eyelash perming kit was not only easy to use, but it literally is one of the quickest ways I found to brighten and lift my entire face. I have tried a lot of treatments and products in the past, and I was shocked at how instantly I saw a difference. It gave me a stunning wide-eyed natural look to my lashes, added length, volume and lift without the need for lash extensions, which I know you ladies love.

Obviously there is only so much I can stress about how good this treatment is, I will let the before and after pics do all the talking. This is a treatment I will definitely carry on using, especially as I have seen the difference it makes and how easy and safe it is.



Thank me later guys and girls


Deano xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment