Wednesday 15 June 2011

Kim Kardashian is making Kris Humphries sign a PRE-NUP !!!!!!





And who said romance is dead? Kim Kardashian appeared on Jay Leno’s The Tonight Show where she talked pre-nups and reality weddings…
 
Kim and basketball player Kris Humphries got engaged last month and we’ll be able to see exactly how he popped the question in the next series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. We bet it’s going to be deadly romantic… 
 
However, speaking to host Jay Leno on The Tonight Show, it seems the reality TV princess has her head screwed on and is making sure that things don’t get messy if things ever were to go belly-up (it’s Hollywood after all!).
 
Jay Leno said, "Let me ask the most personal question that anyone can ask people who grew up in Beverly Hills. Is there a pre-nup? Do you talk about that?"
 
Kim answered, "We're really open and honest. My father made me sign contracts for literally everything from getting a car to not growing up too fast. I think it's the smart thing to do for me and him. I don't think it takes away from any love or anything like that. I think it's just a smart thing we both mutually agreed on."
 
Kim’s sister Khloe has previously spoken about her own pre-nup, saying, "I don't care if you make $5 or $5 million, in this day and age. People are crazy, you never know. And when you have businesses together, like we do, you have to protect yourself. It doesn't mean you don't love them." We guess it actually makes sense…
 
But back to Kim and Jay… when he asked whether the marriage ceremony would be aired on TV for her millions of fans to watch, she said: “We haven’t made that decision yet. We're done filming season six of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. We have to figure out when season seven will start or if we'll go back to New York and if it's something we want to put out there.
 
“I do show so much of my life and I love doing that. I think the viewers and fans love seeing that part and how open we are but that's a personal decision. We haven't made up our minds on that yet.”
 
The couple are due to get married at the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment