Friday 25 February 2011

Welcome to my world bitches!




Hey guys,

I'm Dean Rowland, known from Pineapple Dance Studios on Sky1. People have always told me that I have outrageous opinions so i thought the best way to voice these is through a blog.

I love being honest about what's going on in the world especially celebrity culture, fashion, male grooming and beauty. For example, 'The Only Way Is Essex' - love it or hate it? FUCKING LOVE IT. About time the UK had our very own version of Jersey Shore. Ok, I'm not saying they're as good looking but hey, they have the same money and drive the same cars and all fuck the same people so that qualifies!

As well as giving my opinion on things, I love hearing your views too...

Hope you enjoy what I have to have to say!

Deano


P.S - Oh and here's the legal bullshit - all opinions on this blog are all of my own and none of any companies I am working with or have done so in the past blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment