Monday 28 February 2011

Don't Be A Drag Just Be A Queen For Comic Relief



Last Tuesday I had one of the best nights out ever!!!! Two of my good friends came over to get ready for a night out in aid of comic relief. My BFF Shola also came over to make me up - amazing eye make-up, long red hair, gold dress and of course 6-inch heels! Over two hours I became a drag queen! I really didn't think i'd enjoy any of it but surprisingly did.



It was all bit last minute for all of us and two days before I almost pulled of doing it but im glad we all did our bit. We made a massive effort and had a great night out. It really was so surprising how many of our good friends didn't even recognise us but saying that I couldn't recognise my self just looking in the mirror, I looked like a different person!

We all got to dress up as silly girls, get drunk, have fun and at the same time raise loads of money for comic relief. I have the most respect for girls that spend the whole evening in hells as of now! My feet felt like someone had cut off all blood supply but I strived on and only took my shoes off once, but to be fair I spent a lot of the night in a chair dancing. If it wasn't for my friend Aaron and Andrew I would have floored it around 4 times! My heels were so high that I couldn't feel my feet half of the night and had a few ankle problems, it really was totally new for me!



We rounded up our evening around 3am to get food and a taxi home. It really was surprising how much male attention we all got as girls, you could tell we were all blokes but for some reason they loved it.

Anyways....We made over £1,000 in 24hrs due to posting on my Twitter and my Facebook account which I thought was amazing and really has inspired me to do more for charity. If you guys ever want to raise money for a great cause I recommend doing what we did its a great laugh and a fantastic result.



Love Deano xx

2 comments:

  1. This post is fabulous! You guys look amazing haha.. Loves it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! Love it....the pics are amaze! x

    ReplyDelete