Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ama Hijacks the Blog!!



Whats up peeps?
Shola here, Ive taken over Deans blog for the afternoon as I thought it would be fun to talk to you guys a little. ( Im a little kinder than Deano and his sharp realness and lets face it, we all need a little tenderness now and again:)
So.... what I love about this blog is its Deano's chance to wax lyrical about all the weird and wonderful things in his head, his likes and dislikes, which in my opinion is great for him as he has ALOT of opinions!
Knowing him all the time I have, I always say how funny he is beacause he says what he feels and what he believes, and though he may not always be right, he is always true to himself and ALWAYS entertaining....thats why I love my Fuckette!!
So in other words : IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE HARSH REALITIES OF DEANS ACID TONGUE THEN DONT READ HIS BLOG!

Ok now we got that out of the way..... on to ME (me,Me,me,meeee!)
As you may know I've been quiet for some time on the music front but I'm really excited about the new single I have with Toddla T and J2K 'Take it back' which is released in May,
Its a feel good summer track that was written quickly and effortlessly, Dean was with me in the studio at the time and we had alot of fun......He also contributed to a few words in the verses which was quite impressive for a rookie!
anyway if you guys want to listen click here ....anyways enough of me plugging, what I really wanted to talk about is SHOES......

Dean and I tend to go on many shopping trips and we talk eachother into many extravagant purchases...but just a few weeks ago I stumbled across a pair of Louboutins that I felt I NEEDED to own...Ladies Im sure you will understand that feeling, which really is just bullshit, needing to own something external and material to feel good internally?? yeah its total bullshit, but I totally need them! lol
So anyways they were super duper high and of course, In the nature of all red soled beauties, had a super duper price tag.....one that I was happy to spend at the time, If it meant I'd feel the same rush I did when I tried them on....always (well, when wearing them anyway!)
But for once Dean gave me sound and sensible advice, which might I add was hard to do in the luxury of the selfridges shoe lounge, full of gorgeous Leather, suede, patent and studded splendiferous footwear,
But yet amidst all the frantic shoppers and busy sales assistants, serving those who had a one track mind to buy, and those that just wanted to try , if even for 1 second ,to feel part of the red soled club. Yes, even while staring back at Me and my sparkling eyes, purse in hand, Dean had pulled himself out of the passive shoppers allure long enough to say......
"Shola, wait! you already have alot of shoes and if you walk away now and still love them in a week then come back and get them"
These were the exact words a complete impulse buyer like me needed to hear.
And guess what? I do still love them....BUT... not as much as I did that afternoon (Ive now seen and fallen in love with another pair by Charlotte Olympia who is quickly becoming a new fave!)
So thanks to my Fuckette I was sensible for once and now he and I have a trip planned this week for some more shoe shopping! lol..... And this time Im definitely bringing home some beauties!!
Thanks guys for listenig to me babble its been fun, lets do this again sometime??
And if you miss me too much and wanna hear me babble for 160 characters then....follow me on Twitter

Love ya Fuckettes!

Shola-la-laaaaaa!

4 comments:

  1. You guys rock!! keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving you shola! Dean is fit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking this blog,Dean you always have great stuff to say and keep doing what you're doing! Shola your great as well and its lovely to see such best-friends work together on all levels your part in this blog is great i'd love to see you do more on here,P.S loving the new single!! You guys really need to write more songs together!
    HAPPY DAYS! X

    ReplyDelete