Sunday 27 March 2011

Amazing Blog Post By Mouldy Fruit

SUNDAY, 27 MARCH 2011

[048] A RED and BLACK affair..



http://www.mouldyfruit.com/


rd5

Last night was one of my good friends birthdays, she had drinks in the gorgeous Beach Blanket Babylon in Notting Hill. I decided to christen my Christian Louboutin Big Lips. I hadn't worn them before last night I just though they were too pretty to wear out. I opted for an all black outfit with a mix of textures, accessories were black and gold as always. 

rd3

I am suprised how many of you want to see more outfit posts from me, to be honest I am pretty boring when I'm out and I take forever to decide what to wear, get myself late and then have no time to take pics. I will however try to get a proper set up going with the camera/tripod.


rd10

rd6

rd11

I also decided to rock red lips to compliment my red soles. I opted for another NARS velvet matte lip pencil, this one is 'Cruella' its a deeper darker shade and definitely more evening in my eyes. I much prefer wearing a matte lipstick on a night out, red lips are such high maintenance but these lip pencils just don't budge and I love that! I did feel a bit Cruella like in this to be honest, I don't like myself in Red but I am trying to stick to colour.

rd12


rd2

Face
MAC Studio Sculpt NC44 
MAC Pro long wear concealer in NW35
MAC Prep and Prime Translucent powder

Contour 
MAC Refined Golden bronzer

Blush 
MAC 'All's Good' Blusher

Highlight 
MAC Shimpagne MSF

Eyes (Tired Eyes!) 

rd7

MAC e/s 'Ricepaper' in the inner corner 
MAC e/s 'Tempting' all over the lid
NARS e/s 'Nightbreed' in the outer corner 
Shu Uemura Painting liner in black 
Chantecailled Faux cils mascara 

Lips

rd9

NARS Cruella


I saw this old school red mini and just couldn't help it! 

rd1 copy

rd4 copy

How was everyones weekend? I am having a really lazy sunday as I have a pretty hectic week! I am watching movies and catching up with the blogs. Sorry I haven't posted much I have been so busy with all sorts this week. Just a reminder my giveaway closes tonight.. thank you for your comments I love reading what you have to say.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the spring sunshine, was I the only one who got confused with the clock change?! 

Lots of Love and Red Kisses! 

rd8




zara

No comments:

Post a Comment